The Hands-free leash is made of PVC/ TPU waterproof tape. This coated webbing is made of synthetic material PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) and is more durable, cleanable, stronger and easier to maintain than common textile webbing. The detachable leash can be adjusted to three different lengths by attaching the carabiner to the preferred length. Can be worn cross body. With the flexibility of being worn across the back, your hands are free whilst you run, use your phone or any other activity that requires hands-free dog walking. This stylish leash can also be used as a regular hand held leash or as a temporary tether while you pop into a shop.
The widths of the waterproof tapes to choose:
10 mm wide – suitable for minibreeds, delicate and lightweight snap hook!
12 mm wide – suitable for small breeds
16 mm wide – suitable for medium breeds
20 mm wide – suitable for large breeds
25 mm wide – suitable for large and strong breeds
Advantages of products made of waterproof tape:
• BREAK RESISTANCE
– 16 mm wide tape can bear a load of 180 kg; 50g/m
– 19 mm wide tape withstands a load of 210 kg; 60g/m
– 25 mm wide tape withstands a load of 250 kg; 62g/m
• RESISTANCE TO TEMPERATURE CHANGES
– does not stiffen in frost and does not crack when left in the sun,
– no knots are formed on it.
– thanks to its coating, it does not absorb water,
– it does not mold and bacteria do not multiply on it.
• WEARING COMFORT
– the tape does not pull and thus does not tangle even the longest hair of the dog.
Can be washed at 40ºC
Handmade in Poland