The city leash is made of BioThane® waterproof tape. It resembles natural leather in appearance and structure, however, it is devoid of its disadvantages. Accessories made of this material are extremely durable, odor-resistant and dirt-repellent, so your dog can swim, play in the mud or walk around the city in style. One end has a carabiner for attaching to the dog’s collar or harness. The second has a non-adjustable grip. Additionally, in the lower part of the handle, a ring has been mounted for attaching, for example, a case for poop bags.
The widths of the waterproof tapes to choose:
· width 10 mm — leash for very small breeds, delicate snap hook.
· width 13 mm — leash for small breeds.
· width 16 mm — leash for medium breeds
· width 20 mm — leash for large breeds
· width 25 mm —leash for the big and the strong breeds
Advantages of products made of tape:
• BREAK RESISTANCE
– 10 mm wide tape withstands a load of 170 kg; weight 28 g/m
– 13 mm wide tape withstands a load of 225 kg; weight 35 g/m
– 16 mm wide tape withstands a load of 283 kg; weight 45 g/m
– 19 mm wide tape withstands a load of 340 kg
– 25 mm wide tape withstands a load of 450 kg
• RESISTANCE TO TEMPERATURE CHANGES
– does not stiffen in frost and does not crack when left in the sun,
– no knots are formed on it.
– thanks to its coating, it does not absorb water,
– it does not mold and bacteria do not multiply on it.
• WEARING COMFORT
– the tape does not pull and thus does not tangle even the longest hair of the dog.
Handmade in Poland